V3 180mm 43º Matte Black
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
Not quite 50, but everything you need.
Get up with the get down! Dropped angle and lower geometry, the Paris V3 43° trucks offer the perfect balance of agility and stability. Combined with our 90a barrel bushings, top & bottom, the 43s allow you to keep your cool while painting thane lines or careening downhill.
For added customization, the ride height of both the V3 50° and V3 43° baseplates have been matched allowing the freedom to fully dial-in that perfect split degree setup.
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Redesigned, Stronger Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Ride Height Matches 43° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Hanger width: 180mm (7”)
- Axle width: 245mm (9.6”)
- Axle height: 65mm
- Weight: 462 grams (16.3 oz)
Ride Paris V3 180mm 43° trucks if…
- you want more stability at speed
- you’re riding a 9” to 10″ wide board
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.