With that said, nothing lasts forever and eventually an old beat-up pair of trucks will need to be replaced. If for any reason you feel that you have a product that should be covered under warranty, please read the following policy and we will be happy to help you out.
Paris Truck Co. Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
The Paris warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Products damaged by normal wear and tear.
- Lost or stolen trucks.
- Lost axle nuts - It’s important to check all your hardware before you ride. Hardware wears out, nuts fall off, stuff happens. We cannot be responsible for every nut and bolt that falls off your trucks during riding.
- Chipped Paint due to normal skating - Rocks and pebbles WILL chip paint on your trucks over time.
- Trucks that have the hanger “Flipped.”
- Alterations by owner - Breakage due to upgraded parts that may cause your trucks to ride differently than they were intended to ride such as rubber bushings, different pivots cups, longer kingpins, etc…
- Damages caused by uses other than intended.
- Returns based on color or alternative baseplate degree requests - We will ship back to you what you returned to us UNLESS we are out of that particular color or style. If we are out of the color you sent in, we will do our best to match or upgrade.
The Paris warranty DOES cover:
- Hangers that are bent PRIOR to being ridden.
- Miss drilled mounting holes.
- Faulty axle threads.
- Faulty Kingpin threads.
- Axles that won’t fit a normal sized 8mm bearing.
- Bent kingpins (on new trucks only).
- Faulty bushings that are in new condition.
- Missing or faulty pivot cups.
Proof of Purchase
All warranty claims require a proof of purchase. The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is void if your product was purchased from another person or an unauthorized dealer.
Submitting a Claim
If you feel you have a product that should be covered by our warranty, please feel free to send the product to the address below and we will check it out to determine if it is eligible for replacement. If it does qualify for replacement we will send it back to you and cover the return shipping costs.
Fill out the form below with all the information required and we will email you about your claim. Once in contact we will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and you can send your defective gear to us. DO NOT send packages without contacting us first.
- Send only the parts that need to be replaced.
- DO NOT SEND YOUR MOUNTING HARDWARE!!
- Send package WITH a tracking number! (We are not responsible for lost shipments)
- Make sure to include your contact information, return address and RA# in the box.
- Be stoked that no other truck company offers a lifetime warranty.
Send package to:
Paris Truck Co. / Warranty Dudes
10591 Humbolt Street
Los Alamitos, Ca 90720