V3 180mm 43º Matte Black
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
Not quite 50, but everything you need.
Get up with the get down! Dropped angle and lower geometry, the Paris V3 43° trucks offer the perfect balance of agility and stability. Combined with our 90a barrel bushings, top & bottom, the 43s allow you to keep your cool while painting thane lines or careening downhill.
For added customization, the ride height of both the V3 50° and V3 43° baseplates have been matched allowing the freedom to fully dial-in that perfect split degree setup.
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Redesigned, Stronger Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Ride Height Matches 43° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Hanger width: 180mm (7”)
- Axle width: 245mm (9.6”)
- Axle height: 65mm
- Weight: 462 grams (16.3 oz)
Ride Paris V3 180mm 43° trucks if…
- you want more stability at speed
- you’re riding a 9” to 10″ wide board
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.
- Verified buyer01-05-2023
skateboard speed record for south Florida
must have if you want to go fast. Upgraded my Atom drop through 41 (green), amazing stability at any speed, ready to go for the record with confidence A must have if you want to go fast! Upgrade for my Atom drop through 41 (green). Super stable at any speed. Ready to go for the record with confidence!! Allan in Jensen Beach, FI.
- Verified buyer22-02-2023
Got these recommended for my first freeride setup. So far they feel great. Good for beginners like me and more advanced skaters.