V2 150mm 50º Green/Green
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
The Paris 150mm trucks are your go-to carving truck. If you're looking to cut some serious turns and get your swerve on, then these babies are for you. The 150mm hanger allows for quicker turning and greater leverage when compared to a wider hanger. The 50° baseplate angle provides the perfect balance between stability and maneuverability and the stock 90a barrel/cone bushing combo is a perfect starting place to get you cruising and carving. The Paris 150s will get you diving deep, into those surf-like slashes in no time.
The Paris 150mm trucks fit best on decks ranging from 7 to 8.75 inches wide (if you have a board that is wider than that range, check out the Paris 180mm or 195mm trucks).
You should pick Paris 150mm Trucks if…
– You plan on doing more carving than bombing
– You’re riding a board narrower than 9″
- Axle width: 8.5” (215mm)
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded
- Secondary heat treatment for added strength & durability
- Grade 8 steel axles and branded kingpins
- Paris urethane bushings for ultimate response & rebound
- 6-hole baseplate
- Available in multiple colorways
- Guaranteed for Life
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.