V3 180mm 50° Mix-Ups Polished/Red
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
The world’s most sought after truck!
Lively, playful, smooth, and unbelievably strong, the Paris V3 50° trucks are everything you’ve ever dreamed a longboard truck could be!
Built with our tried and true truck geometry and signature, open bushing seat, these puppies are the cats meow. The Paris V3 180mm 50° is the ideal truck for all your carving, cruising and dancing needs.
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Redesigned, Stronger Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Ride Height Matches 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Hanger width: 180mm (7”)
- Axle width: 245mm (9.6”)
- Axle height: 65mm
- Weight: 462 grams (16.3 oz)
Ride Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks if…
- you ride a 9” to 10″ wide board
- you want a perfect all-around truck
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.
These trucks are amazingly smooth and quiet and the look good, my friend lost the wood longboard I had made and I needed a new one and could not make a wood one for a couple months. I was able to make a metal one and put some old trucks on it. It did rattle on sidewalks and rough roads and when I got these trucks on it it is quiet and smooth