V3 150mm 43° Polished
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
A tad bit below 50, but everything you need.
Get up with the get down! Dropped angle and lower geometry, the Paris V3 43° trucks offer the perfect balance of agility and stability. Paired with a 150mm hanger, you’ll be dialed in while leaning in and gripping lines. More grip, more stability, more hype. Get on board and get down with Paris!
For added customization, the ride height of both the V3 50° and V3 43° baseplates have been matched allowing the freedom to fully dial-in that perfect split degree setup.
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Redesigned, Stronger Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Ride Height Matches 43° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Hanger width: 150mm
- Axle width: 215mm (8.5”)
- Axle height: 65mm
- Paris 90a urethane bushings
- Weight: 15.4 oz
Paris V3 150mm 43° are good for…
- Turning fast
- Narrower boards
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.
The gift is also included. It's fantastic.
I bought these for my street luge an the handle amazingly well! An paired up with some Race Kevos they make the ride even more thrilling an amazing! Good quality at that as well!