V3 165mm 50° Mix-Ups Polished/Black
Available for single truck purchase
Order 2 for a complete board!
We are beyond excited to introduce the new 165mm cast truck! Sized just right for boards narrower than nine inches, the Paris V3 165mm trucks are exactly what many of us have been waiting for. Not too big, not too small, the narrower hangers offer a bit more grip and control right where you need it without any compromise in strength or performance.
Ride Paris V3 165mm 50° trucks if…
- you’re riding a narrower board than 9” wide
- you want all the play and responsiveness of a Paris truck in a narrower package
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Redesigned, Stronger Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Ride Height Matches 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Hanger width: 165mm
- Axle width: 9” (230mm)
What to expect:
You'll get a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 2-8 business days.
Just a heads up – once an order ships we can't cancel or make changes.
Please visit our Refund Policy for more info on returns and exchanges.
Fit my 8.75 inch wide board perfectly. Also I didn’t need a riser pad to run 65mm wheels, I could probably even fit 74mm and still have zero wheel bite Thanks Pairs
I really like the versatility of these trucks. 165mm is a turning into my favorite hanger size for fast freeride. The clearance of these 50deg trucks also lets me run 70mm wheels using soft bushings and double cup washers with no wheelbite or riser pads.